Menu

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

[Anime Review] RDG - Red Data Girl (2013)


Anime Title   : RDG (Red Data Girl)
Directed by  : Toshiya Shinohara
Produced by : P.A. Works
Written by   : Michiko Yokote
Studio        : P.A. Works 
My Rating     : 3 of 5

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Data_Girl)

Red Data Girl (RDG) is a 12-episode Japanese anime series based on fantasy novels by Noriko Ogiwara. The story revolves around Izumiko Suzuhara, a 15-year old girl who has been raised at Tamakura Shrine, part of the Kumano Shrines World Heritage Site. She destroys any electrical device that she comes into contact with. Despite being shy, she wants to try living in the city. Her guardian Yukimasa Sagara recommends that she enroll at Houjou High School in Tokyo, accompanied by his son, Miyuki Sagara, who has trained to become a mountain monk from a young age. Izumiko then learns that she is a vessel for a goddess spirit and that Miyuki is tasked to protect her.
I don’t really get the main idea of this anime, so yeah, it’s not my favorite as well. I quite like the characters and part of the plot – despite the fact that I don’t get what it’s all about. And like any other least favorite anime of mine, I’ve got not much to say. Gomen ne!


I also posted this review on my Bubblews account. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment