Menu

Thursday, 6 March 2014

[Anime Review] Detective Conan the Movie: Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure (2007)


Anime Title      : Detective Conan: Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure
Directed by     : Yasuichiro Yamamoto
Produced by    : Michihiko Suwa
Screenplay      : Hiroshi Kashiwabara
Based on       : Detective Conan manga by Gosho Aoyama
Distributed by : Toho
My Rating       : 5 of 5

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Closed:_Jolly_Roger_in_the_Deep_Azure)

Detective Conan: Jolly Roger in the Deep Azure is a Japanese animated feature film based on the Detective Conan manga series about Shinichi Kudo, a high school detective who is accidentally transformed back into a kid and named himself Conan Edogawa. This is the eleventh movie which tells about treasure hunters who cause a lot of trouble in order to find a hidden treasure. They rob and kidnap, but in the end, Conan can stop them and save the day. There is also another culprit who attacks the treasure hunters, who is also captured by Conan.
In this movie, I started to like the police as well. All the characters are so awesome and lovable! How can someone be this brilliant? I envy him/her for sure! It brings out some history, too, I guess. I don’t know. I really hate the culprits here (the treasure hunters). Even thought they don’t murder anyone, they’re still really cruel. It’s one of the movies where the culprits are already known from the beginning. But as always, there’s a twist – the other culprit (attacker). Salute! And believe me, I really like Conan until I feel like a pedophile who likes elementary school boy. Lol. And I’m starting to like Ran’s bestie, Sonoko, too. She’s not just a spoiled brat. She’s awesome!


I also posted this review on my Bubblews account. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment