Menu

Sunday, 2 March 2014

[Anime Review] Detective Conan the Movie: Countdown to Heaven (2001)


Anime Title      : Detective Conan the Movie: Countdown to Heaven
Directed by     : Kanetsugu Kodama
Produced by    : Michihiko Suwa
Written by      : Kazunari Kochi
Distributed by : Toho
My Rating        : 5 of 5

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Closed:_Countdown_to_Heaven)

Detective Conan: Countdown to Heaven is a Japanese animated feature film based on the Detective Conan manga series about Shinichi Kudo, a high school detective who is accidentally transformed back into a kid and named himself Conan Edogawa. This is the fifth movie which tells about a serial murder case which happens to people who are involved in the building of a famous skyscraper. Before the murderer’s identity is revealed, bombs are planted, setting the building ablaze. After evacuating people in the building, also saving his friends, Conan chases the murder and exposes all the mysteries. He manages to save his friends and also closes the case. 
None of the movies is predictable. I can never guess. Even though I have watched five movies now, I’m still unable to predict the makers’ mind. They’re so brilliant! It’s not so mind-blowing, but they are still geniuses. And they made me fall in love with fictional 2D characters. This is normal, right? More romantic scenes, but they’re not over-rated, so it’s exactly like what I want. I’m starting to match-make them. Shinichi with Ran, but Conan with Ai <3


I also posted this review on my Bubblews account. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment