Menu

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

[Anime Review] Detective Conan the Movie: The Eleventh Striker (2012)


Anime Title      : Detective Conan: The Eleventh Striker
Directed by     : Kobun Shizuno
Produced by    : Michihiko Suwa
Written by      : Kazunari Kochi
Distributed by : Toho
My Rating        : 5 of 5

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Closed:_The_Eleventh_Striker)

Detective Conan: The Eleventh Striker is a Japanese animated feature film based on the Detective Conan manga series about Shinichi Kudo, a high school detective who is accidentally transformed back into a kid and named himself Conan Edogawa. This is the sixteenth movie which tells about explosion in a soccer match at a stadium. A moment before, Ran’s father receives a phone call from the bomber who relays the location of a bomb in the form of a riddle. Conan manages to reduce damages and saves everyone. But then, Ran’s father receives another clue to next bombings. It targets many stadiums and the supporters. He also gives clue to stop the explosion. Conan and friends struggle to figure it out and stop the bomber’s plan. 
People say, the culprit is never the first one you suspect. Well, after watching this one, think again. Well, it isn’t the first one I suspected, though, but yeah, you’ll know what I mean after you watched it. The movie is always full of mind-tricks. It always manages to build such a suspense. I have a weak heart, you know, so I barely stand the heat, but I enjoyed it! And I’m falling in love with soccer player(s) now. Lol. Ah, my eleventh striker <3


I also posted this review on my Bubblews account. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment