Menu

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

[Anime Review] Detective Conan the Movie: Full Score of Fear (2008)


Anime Title      : Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear
Directed by     : Yasuichiro Yamamoto
Produced by    : Kazunari Kochi
Written by      : Kazunari Kochi
Distributed by : Toho
My Rating       : 5 of 5

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_Closed:_Full_Score_of_Fear)

Detective Conan: Full Score of Fear is a Japanese animated feature film based on the Detective Conan manga series about Shinichi Kudo, a high school detective who is accidentally transformed back into a kid and named himself Conan Edogawa. This is the twelfth movie which tells about several murders and attacks on first class student of a musical academy. They are all busy preparing for a concert, so the investigation can’t go so smoothly. On the day of the concert, Conan and the lead singer get separated from other participants and audience, while there are bombings outside the concert hall, exploding each of the foundation pillars, but since the hall is soundproof and fireproof, none of the audience notices it. Conan and the police, also the lead singer, find their way in, and after Conan figures out who the culprit is, they are finally able to stop the major explosion and capture the culprit.
It’s about music! One of the songs is Amazing Grace – I love it! Boy, I really love violinist now. Lol. The funny part is, the fact that the perfect Shinichi is tone-deaf. But he is perfect, all right! I’m not defending him because I’m in love with him (lol). You’ll know it soon after you watched this movie. This one is the only one I watched twice, and the first one I watched as well. That time, this one was the only one I’ve got, so I watched this one first. Some moments later, I started to watch the rest. I re-watched this one, because I kind of forgot half of the story, and also because I was craving for more Conan, since I have watched all seventeen of them. Even though I have known the culprit when I watched for the second time, I still found this movie interesting, engaging, and enjoyable, as other movies are. Yaiks, they are all sugoi!!!



I also posted this review on my Bubblews account. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment