Menu

Sunday, 23 March 2014

[Anime Review] Amnesia (2013)


Anime Title  : Amnesia
Directed by : Yoshimitsu Ohashi
Written by  : Touko Machida
Studio       : Brain's Base
My Rating    : 4 of 5

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amnesia_(visual_novel))

Amnesia is a Japanese anime series based on a visual novel series with a same name. It has 12 episodes, which tell about this one heroine, who loses her memories and keeps traveling from one world to another – parallel worlds. In each world, she has different condition in life – different boyfriend, and some people around her also act differently each time she meets them in other world. In the end, she finally knows what is happening, and gains her memories back, then goes back to her original world.
Sorry for the short summary. I don’t know exactly how to describe it. It’s a brilliant story. A little bit confusing at first, but that was the fun part. I kept frowning, trying hard to figure out what is really happening. It might not be the best anime I’ve ever watched, but I quite enjoyed it. I like the characters! The main ones have such strong personalities and stay with it. It is not easy to create such characters. It’s kind of sweet, too.



I also posted this review on my Bubblews account. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment